Our Mission As A Non Profit Charitable Organisation:
Little Baby & Co’s mission is to provide dignity to tiny angel babies and support to their families. Even the smallest person deserves dignity in death.
Our Aims: We aim to show care and compassion to parents faced with baby-loss before 18 weeks of gestation. Gestations beyond 18 weeks will be considered based upon the individual parents needs or signposted to Cherished Gowns where appropriate.
• The provision of suitable small memory boxes supplied select hospitals who request.
• The provision of suitable memory gifts supplied direct to parents who need them.
• The provision of suitable clothing and where possible toys to meet the needs of tiny babies.
• To enable parents to source an affordable tiny casket suitable for home burials for their baby if they wish, and signposting to funeral homes or crematoriums where appropriate.
• To provide support and direction to appropriate services for bereaved parents affected by first and second trimester baby-loss.
• To support and provide information to volunteer craft makers without whom the baby-loss community as it is simply could not exist.
We can provide many different services which are are bespoke to suit the needs of the individual, but our main areas are;
*Specialist affordable subsidized coffins for miscarried babies for those eligible
* Supplying care packages to hospitals in bulk
* Supplying individual care packages
* Free keepsake items(£4 donation to postage required)
* Angel baby birth certificates
* Emotional support
* Open 365 days per year